Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowy Days

i just love snowy days when they aren't filled with screaming boys and crazy dogs on the loose in our development!!! it started off great when you wake up and find out that you have no school today and its always comforting when you can still crawl back into your bed and it is still nice and cozy warm!! i just celebrate another year of life last sunday and my first missions dinner of the season!! but i was really thinking these past few days how God has truely blessed me!! my moms daughter died a couple years ago in November and at first it was really hard to deal with only because she was only 9 years old...but i just was really thinking about her and how open she was and trusting that God was going to heal her and dont we all?! we want to preach about being trusting but really we arent!!! i dont know i just cant wait to see her in heaven and thank her for being a blessing in my life and encouraging me even in the hard times!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear carolyn,
Harrison speaking; I Think this is cool.