Monday, March 17, 2008

i dont know

Its been really crazy around here lately!!! Everything just seemed to unorganized and stressful that I was being to feel like I was going crazy!!! But right now it seems that everything has pretty much slowed down and I can really concentrate for the first time in a while!!! Sometimes we run around like a chicken with our head cut off and we don't really put time aside to spend with God and I know everyone is guilty of it one time or another!!! But why??? My explanation is that Satan wants us to feel overwhelmed and stressed out so we don't do what God says or we don't hear from Him......on Friday I was running late to get home on the time that I promised my parents, when I saw her!! She had run off the road and was heading straight for a telephone poll, when I heard Him tell me "if you want help, you first have to help" the story behind that is this....since buying my first car it has failed me and broken down not once but 2-3 times!!! And both times it has been on streets where there was a medium size traffic and not one person stopped and asked me if I needed help!!!! So I pull off the road and get out of my car and see if this girl was okay!!! Thankfully she had stop just 2 inches shy of the telephone poll and was crying so bad I didn't know what to do!!! We call the police and the tow truck and everything is okay but as I'm driving home I realize that the next time that my car breaks down I can count on God to send me a helper!!! Besides my DAD :D

No comments: