Friday, March 7, 2008

PANAMA

WOW so on Tuesday was our first official drama practice!! I was so excited and we ended up learning only one drama.....not to blame anyone but we just had a lot to talk about with all the newbs and what not!!!! But this week has been a really crazy. Today was really nice!!! We had a 1/2 day and I was supposed to leave for interning at like 10:30ish but my bus from ACE to school ended up not coming until 11!!!! Sometimes you just have to think positive but the sad part is I'm not seeing anything positive about that though!! :D everything just seems to be coming together for this summer and then college though!!! I got a call last Sunday during dinner and here it was the coach of the girls basketball team....and he wants to meet with me when we get out there......which is next month after all!!! It's like my whole summer is already planned out with everything that is going on!!! In a way it's kind of nice because then you know exactly what you are going to be doing and when you are going to be doing it!!! for now I'm waiting to go to lunch with the other interns and discuss JJAM for this week........then work and then home to sleep. Saturday morning I have to give molly a bath and then wash her blanket then to I M Experience and then York Rescue Missions with my mom and then home!!! Sunday I have to go to first service then to work and then home!!!! WOW who would have ever thought it would be this crazy........

No comments: