Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!

I have arrived!!! I am so happy!! I have finally gotten to Missouri and I made great time today and I'm so happy. I talked to my family earlier and everyone sounds good. I'm excited for tomorrow for registration and to start the next couple of months of my new life! Tonight I'm just catching up on some lost sleep and preparing for tomorrow morning!! It's going to be a long day and I'm so excited and pumped for tomorrow!! 
As of right now I'm watching The Wedding Date in my hotel room because there isn't anything else on T.V. I watched it last night and it was so funny! That's besides the point, I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow!! Right now though I need some time with the Lord to gather myself together and just find rest and peace in him!! I'll be back on to update it tomorrow morning before I leave for school!! God bless and good night....

No comments: