Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh Indiana Why Don't You Cry For Me?!

Moving on is never easy, but it gives you a sense of completion and hopefully some sort of independence. Today I packed up my car and left my life as I know it. I started on my journey to CBC and what a fine one it has been thus far. There wasn't any traffic, and it was smooth sailing up until the turnpike. After paying $9.50 for the toll I continued on my way and found that listening to Toby Mac hardcore wasn't the best idea. I love Toby Mac don't get me wrong, but when you're a little emotional it doesn't quite fit your mood. I wanted something relaxing, so I thought Alicia would fit the bill. Everything went great so far, there wasn't any traffic and all I had to deal with is the 16-wheelers and that wasn't bad at all. 
I'm praying that tomorrow is like today in the fact that it's a pretty easy day and there isn't any problems or traffic. It is going to be awesome. I can't wait. I have to drive 4 more hours and then I'm there. When I got into my room today it was freezing, you seriously could freeze water into ice in the room. So now once I figured out how to turn it on, I put it on full blast and it's starting to heat up. I'm going to settle into the room and possibly hit the sack early and get some shut eye. I'll make sure I keep this updated more then I have lately. God bless and good night!! :D

No comments: