Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Movin' On...

Today I had to start my packing for college, because I work both jobs for the next two days and then Saturday I'm leaving! It's a little packing up everything, but if you've moved as much as I have then it's kind of like nothing and it actually gets easy. I have a lot less stuff now to bring then I was trying to bring back in August. I have two containers, a bag of sheets, a bag of clothes, a hamper, stereo, and a bag for the hotel!! It's a little weird packing though. I mean don't get me wrong I can't wait to go, but right now it is setting in and I know I'm going to make it and be OK. It's just a little hard saying goodbye every time. I think though that I've gotten used to it and I'm starting to get better at it! I'll be back right after Easter so it's not too long of a semester. I have to get a couple more things on my list and then I'm set! I'm so excited. 
I know that God has plans for this new year and I can't wait to see where mine lead....I can't wait to see how God uses my life and where I'm at, at the beginning of 2010. Maybe I'm weird for thinking like that, but it gives you something to look forward too for the next year and some optimism. I pray that this year is better then the last and that I am not quick to assume that it's God, and to just pray and wait upon the Lord. God bless you and this next year for you!! Peace, Love, and Happiness!!

No comments: