Friday, December 19, 2008

cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C!!

These past couple of weeks have been stressful and crazy to say the least!! Where to start, I finished my online classes, bought a new car, meet my roommate and lost her in the same day, got a new roommate, saw my mom sing again and what a peaceful time that was, and saw my brother before I left, and became friends with the most unlikely group of girls. Kristen, Ashley, and Emily are the best girls in the world. They are all a little lost, but not unreachable. Ashley and Emily are both expecting, and both are not married, but Jesus reached down and all I can do that is best is just pray. Ashley is 18 and Emily is 23, they are totally awesome and just funny and fun to be around. Kristen and I are leaving around the same time for college, except she is heading to Tampa to get her master's and I'm heading out west. We are all going to miss each other...
Last night I had a phone call telling me that I didn't have to work at SRT and so I decided I was going to see Gloria at our church, which was a concert with Travis Cottrell, Cindy Morgan and Shaun Groves. To say the least it was AMAZING!!! During the first half I sat between this lady who kept falling asleep during the concert and a little girl who yelled during half of it. I just tried to focus on God and Him moving in that place!! Then the second half I sat with my youth pastor and his wife and was able to just listen and just be aware of the spirit moving!! It was awesome....and on top of all that I was able to see my mom sing, which she enjoys and loves and it just brings joy to my heart... It also reminds me that I don't have much time left with my family and I'm going to make every moment enjoyable and remember able
I'm going to head to bed where I can dream sweet dreams about life and I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow when I have the strength and I'm not falling asleep at my computer!! God bless and have a Merry Christmas

No comments: