Monday, October 20, 2008

Timing Is Everything

(left my precious brothers and I)
I feel very accomplished today. I got everything done that I wanted to do, but in the process I received an injury!! I was rearranging my room and I went to move my bed across the room. I was giving it one last push into place and my leg slipped and WHACK!!! My knee went right into my headboard!! It's still swollen and black and blue which I don't think is good, but I've been icing and heating and I don't think there is anything more I can do. I'm just praying that it heals in one piece and smoothly!!! Not to mention quickly!! Things have been going a little better around here, but there is just so much going on and it's crazy!!!
Chris broke the washer, by over load, then the boys are starting basketball and then there is my life, considering I have just about 7 weeks left here with my family and friends!! I can do this though and it's a new challenge and I can't wait to see where God puts me. I'm just ready to be done with online classes, they were good while they lasted but I need some human interaction!!! I have to say, being home these couple of weeks, I think is going to really benefit me in the end and I'm so excited!!! One of my best friends made a comment the other day when I was talking to him, and he said "I'm coming home and now you're leaving!!!" I've gotten a lot of that recently but I know right now that I'm in the right place with God and I'm going to keep moving on with Him to the next level!! Don't ask me about anything after this, because I don't know, but I'm open to where ever He puts me and that is the best place to be!!! 

No comments: