Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NSYNC!! CRAZY I KNOW

Today I just found out that my best friend from like 3rd grade was accepted to PSU Harrisburg. We have been praying about it, and he knows it's the place where God is putting him, but he needed as sign. When he asked for one, God gave him one, but recently he was starting to doubt all over again. Yesterday I told him about my dream and how I was going no matter what!! Today I got online and there was a message from him, and my first thought was something is wrong, so I quick open up the email and here it was just telling me he was accepted. It's so awesome and amazing and I couldn't have asked for more!!! As of right now he is packing to come home from West Chester and I'm packing to leave for CBC!!! We are like in sync!!! It's weird but it's awesome at the same time. Our vow to each other was to make sure the other was focused at all times and we were making sure that everything that needs to be done is done for when we transfer home and to MO!!! It's an amazing feeling and I can't express how happy I am right now...
Tonight I was planning on going to 300 night at Frequency Youth and I got all ready and everything, but I realized I needed to spend some time with my family. We talked and made dinner and it was so awesome because those are the moments I love, yeah I'll miss it, but it's time for me to start my own and get some wind under my wings!!! God has His mysterious ways at times and I can't explain them better then anyone else can, but what I can tell you is that you just have to stay strong and be faithful to Him!!! He hears you, trust me He does, but He just needs you to tell Him what's going on and just need Him for Him. I would advice you though, never just praise Him in the worst times, be sure to thank Him for all the joyful times, like making dinner with your family, or getting the answer that you needed!! Life can get so bonged down at times, but make sure you take time everyday for Him, whether it's getting up an hour earlier to do devo's or right before bed, make time for Him. Talk to Him all through out your day and I know from experience that it helps and it even makes your day that much better!!! So stay strong you were made for this!!! 

1 comment:

Chris said...

That's great news, Carolyn!
I'm so happy for you:)
It's great to see God's plans unfolding in the lives of our CLA students.