Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why?

Recently I've noticed that every time I get in the swing and get back to where I need to be something goes wrong and then I don't know where I am any more....Today I just got some information from my brother that shook my world and I just don't know what to do!!! I had finally heard from God and I'm getting everything ready and to get that news from my brother, who is my best friend, but I just makes me ask why?!
I know that God has His own ways and does things that are mysterious and we never know what exactly He is doing, but we know that if we stay with Him and just trust in Him, He will prove himself faithful to us and will show how great He is....It's just hard in moments like these, when you finally found that green patch and then it's almost like your world just falls apart again. I know it's not my life it's his and he made the decisions, but it just hurts because he is my best friend and I don't want the same things that happen to us to happen to him. Yeah I have an amazing father who loves me and who took care of me, but still I don't want my brother to do the same thing that my dad did to us!!! Right now I just have to be supportive and just be there for him...and God will show himself faithful as usual. It's just hard and you re question yourself and every decision you make, to see if it's really the right one and in the end you just have to have a peace and just know that it was God who made the decision He just needs you to follow Him and just trust in Him and He'll see you throw it, ALWAYS!!! Peace, love and harmony....God bless!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Life can be so perplexing. It's so good to know that the Lord is with us through everything, and that nothing takes him by surprise.

Blessings to you today...

2 Cor. 4:18