Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grace like Rain falls down on me....

Today I had a really great thing happen and yet a bigger bad one, if that makes any sense. I found out that I got the rest of my semester taken care of except for maybe a book or two, which I am perfectly fine with! I talked to my counselor about it and everything is taken care of when I get out there. The bad part of my day was getting into a disagreement with both my parents!! I had finally found my peace about everything and then that happens like always and it sets me back and hurts. I know where I'm supposed to be and God confirmed it all today, but these next couple of weeks is going to be challenging and going to be rocky!! I just have to pack up my computer/desk stuff, and my clothes that I'm taking out there!! Before I do anything though I have to find a newer car that way I can actually get out there in one piece and actually have a car!! You probably will be hearing from me a lot more. It's just I don't know if I should blog everyday or every couple of days or once a week! I feel that if I would blog everyday then I would only have little paragraphs, but that would be easy reading and quick and simple...okay maybe that's what I will do!! I'm still unsure, but we'll see. If I feel like I can't do the once a day thing then I'll switch back!! Right now though I'm just glad to see God's hand in all this and I'm just glad I can feel Him near again. Not as close as I once felt, but it's going to take time and I'm ready for it!! Patience young grasshopper! It reminds me of a song from the Music Train CD we have and it goes "have patience, have patience don't be in such a hurry" I have to look up the rest of the lyrics, but when I feel I need patience I just listen to that song and it helps so much...I think I'm going to be needing to listen to that song these next couple of weeks!! 

No comments: